My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I put my age on here 4 years ago. Instead of updating it every year, I shall just say that I was born in 1980 and you can work out how old I am. :) I am Mum to 2 children(both boys)who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry so this will be mostly recent.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Davis Home and Garden

Hi guys. This isn't a poem. I'm just using this blog to publicise my cousin's business. It's Davis Home and Garden. Based in Coventry, it's a home and garden maintenance service. Lots of services available to domestic and corporate customers. Please take a look at the website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home