My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Friday, March 17, 2006

Together alone

I stand alone
Though you're with me
I stand beneath a weeping willow tree

I'm so alone
My tears fall down
The weeping willow is crying with me

I stand so tall
But withered by the pain
Withered like a flower
In the rain

I'm feeling drowned
Where there's no water
I'm drowned by floods of emptiness

And there's a flood
Made by my tears
Trying to care less

Then you came along
And you dried my tears
And you said you loved me

Then you held me tight
And you told me I was wonderful
And you could set me free

Now I stand with you
And I'm not alone
I stand right next to you above the clouds

I stand with you
And I feel safe
For the first time, my wish has been allowed

We stand together
You and I
With the children, I stand with you

We stand together
As a family
Together makes it easier to to always know the best things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home