My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Friday, April 07, 2006

BJ

BJ, BJ
Who is she J?
BJ, BJ, where is she?

Our dear BJ
I not far away
IC BJ on TV

But Y is BJ
On TV today?
Y is BJ on TV?

That is an easy answer, BJ
Cos ther's no room
On the settee





this is a poem about me written by my daddy(Peter)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad's a loony. :D :P

April 21, 2006 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home