My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Angel

Bright blue eyes
And a perfect smile
Yes I love him
No denial

He's beautiful
He's so complete
So many strengths
You can't compete

He is my son
My only one
He's nearly three
Where has time gone?

He is my angel
My bundle of joy
I love him so much
My little boy.

3 Comments:

Blogger pumpkinjam said...

This poem was written for my first son. As, according to the poem, he was nearly three, I must have written this either late 2002 or very early in 2003 as he would have been three on 14th January 2003.

I now have two bundles of joy and the second is already three!

I thought I had lost this poem and was so pleased to have discovered the original copy lurking about in a box of stuff!

August 10, 2008 4:31 AM  
Blogger p1kef1sh said...

I think that it's a lovely poem Pumpkin. In fact I have re-read several of your other too. You are very good. Like your drama. Take it up again.

XX

August 10, 2008 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
Credit immobilier et Rachat de credit pour locataire

May 01, 2011 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home