My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Frankie's Poem (This is a poem about fireworks written by my 6-year-old son)

The sky was bluey black.
The fireworks exploded.
pkoooooooooooo,
wizz,
POOOOOOOOOOP
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeee!
The sky turned into an
oringey red shiney mass.
Frankie

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to work! It was good to be invited up to the prize rostrum, I hadn't expected that as we only came in about halfway up the field (14th overall out of 27 entrants)
soft words break no bones this keep your nose to the grindstone
[url=http://vawoziw.comoj.com/map.html]index of towing capacity 2003 nissan frontier supercharged[/url]

Best regards from regular visitor of your site. ;)

February 19, 2012 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos
My web page: alta white

December 07, 2012 7:46 PM  
Blogger Gerald Slaby said...

terrific-you hit the nail on the head when it comes to life

i have something too
if you would like to watch it, here's the link-
http://youtu.be/FoKuIuuZOdk

it's a little dark

August 04, 2013 7:41 PM  
Blogger Gerald Slaby said...

terrific-you hit the nail on the head when it comes to life

i have something too
if you would like to watch it, here's the link-
http://youtu.be/FoKuIuuZOdk

it's a little dark

August 04, 2013 7:42 PM  
Blogger Gerald Slaby said...

anoringey red? is that a complicated word i don't know? this kid is smarter than i am

August 04, 2013 7:44 PM  
Blogger pumpkinjam said...

Hi guys. I realise these message are from years ago! If you happen to pop back, please forgive me for not replying sooner. I don't come here very often nowadays, nor do I get notifications of the comments!
If you do come back, let me know if you still want questions answering! As for the theme, I didn't make it myself. I don't remember where it was from.

November 24, 2016 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home