My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Friday, March 17, 2006

You

You walk away
I watch you leave
My heart goes thump thump thump

My head spins round
Where have you gone?
I feel so down in the dumps

I tell you that
I need you here
You say you want me too

But all the thoughts
Spin round in my head
How do I believe you?

You want me but
You never stay
With me for long enough

Just to show me
How you feel
Why is loving you so tough?

I've tried and tried
To make you smile
To show you that I care

But no matter
What I do
You are never there

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a bit depressing isn't it

March 18, 2006 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home