My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

community centre


Baby in the term time
School kids in holidays
This really is the place
Where everyone can play

Mummy comes in for a chat
And a cup of tea
It's always nice when Daddy comes
Aswell to play with me

Grown ups can do courses here
And baby can go in the creche
Time for mum and dad to relax
They need a little rest

There's playscheme in the holidays
There's lots to do and see
It really is a wonderful place
Recommended by mummy and me.

...

eBooks for sale:

SadHappyPoetry eBook available for £2.99

Do Robots Eat Raisins? eBook available for £1.99

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good poem, it's actually uplifting!!! (you need to put a space betwees Aswell)

March 18, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger pumpkinjam said...

you don't need a space between aswell. that's how it's supposed to be. it's really annoying when spell checkers don't recognise it because it is all one word.

March 19, 2006 12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do actually. It isn't all one word, look it up on internet site and you'll see.

March 23, 2006 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home