My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Poetry For You

Get a personalised poem.
You can contact me via the email address on this blog.

Tell me about the reason for the poem:

*Birthday
*Anniversary
*Valentine
*Congratulations
*Consolation
*Other

Tell me who the poem is for (and a little about them if you wish)

Tell me what kind of poem you would like:

*Funny
*Emotional
*Soppy
*Simple
etc.

Then you can choose one of the following options:

Have the poem emailed to you to do with as you wish

OR

Have it handwritten in a handmade card

Prices:
Poem only(up to 12 lines) £2.00

Handmade card including poem upto 12 lines £4.00

If you wish your poem to be more than 12 lines, or have any other queries, please use the email on this blog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is poem for my sister:

You sometimes think you're all alone,
but you forget,
I'm your big sister,
I've not given up on you yet!
When you're sad and feeling down,
pick up the phone,
try not to frown,
speak to your sister,
she'll listen politely,
she'll help if she can,
even if it's only slightly!

March 18, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger pumpkinjam said...

that's a nice poem. I might start writing nice ones soon.

March 19, 2006 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never feel lonely,
never feel sad,
I'll always be here,
but I'm just your Dad!

There's also another who cares by gum,
she goes by the name of grumpy old Mum!

March 21, 2006 5:25 AM  
Blogger pumpkinjam said...

hey i really like that one daddy.

March 22, 2006 3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Glad you like it bab. :)

March 22, 2006 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home