My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pain

What must I do to make you see
the pain I'm in today?
How can I ever make you see
you need to change your way?

Will you ever understand
what you mean to me?
and that you need to let me believe
that this is not how it's meant to be?

The things you do, the way you are
you're pushing me away.
I'm trying to fight it, but if you don't try too
then I can not stay.

I love you more than you'll ever know
but I can't take this pain.
I'm waiting for a sunny day
but there is only rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger pumpkinjam said...

Also published by Poetry.com

March 08, 2006 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home