My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Monday, March 06, 2006

Lazy Baby

my baby lies down playing
on his little rug
he is too lazy to sit up
he is a little bug

he doesn't even crawl yet
although he's 9 months old
but he laughs and tickles me
and he shouts out loud

he shouts daddy all the time
and nanna, granddad, brother
but when will it be my turn?
after all i am his mother

3 Comments:

Blogger pumpkinjam said...

you can also read this, as well as some of the others at thepoetsanctuary.net

March 06, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger pumpkinjam said...

This one is dedicated to my baby son Francis. You can read "My Angel", a poem dedicated to my other son, Rhys in Dazzled by the Moon. Published 2003 by United Press Ltd. Ifd I ever find the poem myself, I'll post it on here!

March 08, 2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger pumpkinjam said...

That's Dazzled by the Moon (West Midlands Edition)

March 10, 2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home