My Poetry

This is a display of my poetry. You can leave comments or your own poems. I agree not to use anyone elses poetry without permission and would require others to do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I am Mum to 2 sons who have been inspiration for much of my poetry. I'm also blessed with 2 bonus daughters and 3 granddaughters. I have had several poems published in different books but I thought it would be nice to keep it all in one place. Unfortunately I don't have all of my older poetry but I've tried to remember to keep new stuff here. You can also see articles, poems, and the occasional short story of mine on Vocal https://vocal.media/authors/sapphire-ravenclaw Buy my designs on various products here: SMRavenclaw.redbubble.com You can also search for my work under various names: Sapphire M. Ravenclaw, Rebecca/Becky Lucas/Harvey

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

For Chelsea

If I could, I'd be right there
To give you a hug and then declare
How I feel, for you may not know
That I'd do anything to see the little ones grow.

We may not talk much, but I'm always here
For a quick chat or a listening ear.
If you need me, I'll be by your side
Just say the word, and, no matter how long the ride
I'll be there, I'll make my way
Because family is not just DNA.

They're the people who love you, the people who care
The people who'd do anything just to have you there.
Those who want to be with you, and would give their all
To know you are safe, and catch you when you fall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cisbela said...

I like this, thanks for sharing.

November 22, 2017 1:43 AM  
Blogger pumpkinjam said...

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. So sorry it took so long to see your comment!

August 18, 2019 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home